Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mountaingal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher 665.15772990 blinking lights?
    I was running a load of dishes when I noticed the dishwasher had stopped working and the lights were flashing. When you push 'any' button - it flashes. I've tried researching reset codes but can't find one for this dishwasher. I've tried pushing normal wash and water heat as well as normal wash and no heat dry but nothing works. My husband turned the power off briefly but the lights continue to flash once power was restored. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 1, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Problem could be similar.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/applia...art-32571.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher not working. Lights blinking, tries but won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 66516712000 dishwasher. Tonight my daughter's bathtub was on the counter above it and the seam cracked letting a baby bath full of water drip down the counter and into the dishwasher. Now it has various lights blinking (Cancel is on, and turns on though I did not ask it too) ...

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher with blinking Lock On light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix my kenmore dishwasher with a blinking lock on light? I was told it might be a stuck key pad and I may have to change it out.

Kenmore Ultra wash blinking light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 7 years old. About 3 days ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock but it did nothing. I can push the cancel/drain button and that only causes them both to blink. I have tried cutting the...

View more questions Search