Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Is there any grants for homes?
    Is there any grants given to people who are trying to remodel their house, but ran out of material and can't get a loan?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 10:46 AM

Often there may be for low income and disabled but it will be at the local level, cities, counties normally
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 08:50 AM

OK, thank you!
    purple1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 03:34 PM

Go to your local Housing Authority and ask them, they might be able to help, or guide you to where you can get help. Check for both federal and local resources. My experience is that local assistance is sometimes harder to get because their funds deplete so fast. Priority to receive assistance is usually based on a need basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Old homes and really old homes. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do so many people who live in less than new homes, which are over 50 or even just over 100 years old, think that their houses are going to be haunted? I live in a home that is over 700 years old. It even has huge frescoes that are 400 years old with the faces of a former owner and their...

Abandoned homes [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find abandoned homes in my area

Abandoned Homes [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are looking for abandoned homes. Does anybody know where I can get a listing of abandoned homes in the bay area?

Abandond homes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the legal steps to buying a abandoned home. The owner and his family left out in the middle of the night the neighbors told me there has not been anyone on the property in three months. I have tried to contact the family/owners for the last month and two weeks. Now I want to know from a...

View more questions Search