Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catsmew Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Lipton Brisk raspberry Ice Tea.
    Hi..
    I'm catsmew & I trying to find out where in Fl. They still receive Lipton Brisk Raspberry Ice Tea. My mother is 76 & it is the only thing she will drink & Pepsi has stopped delivering it down here. I have tried different ones includeing sun tea & "it's ok but not the same."
    Please help... The manager at the store where we shop said he would contact one of the stores of the chain he works for & have them get some & tranfer it here to his store. I would appreciate any help I can get
    Thank You
    cosmochic07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 03:02 PM
    They sell the brisk raspberry iced tea at Taco Bell and Panera Bread... I have been looking for other places, but have been unable to find it. So until I find those places, these two places get me by. :D
    solamente Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2009, 06:56 AM

This website ships hard to find sodas to your home. They are currently out of the raspberry, but you can keep checking until they get more:

Soda Finder ®: Lipton Brisk Raspberry
    solamente Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2009, 07:01 AM
    If you go to the Pepsi website and click on store locator, you can put in your desired beverage and zip code and see where they are selling it as well:

The Official Site for Pepsi Product information
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 12:37 PM

Are you looking for cans because that looks like the only way they make it now from the site I looked at.
    I would call Pepsi's free 1 800 number sometimes they will give you a coupon for a free bottle of whatever you are inquiring about.
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 21, 2009, 07:49 PM

When I spoke with the rep at a local grocer, I was told that the cranberry and raspberry drinks are seasonal. Not sure if that is true for all of the mixed teas. PS That is the STUFF!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 10:56 AM

That sounds about right cause I notice companies do tend to change their flavors back and forth a lot any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Raspberry ice tea? [ 9 Answers ]

I love applebee's raspberry ice tea On the menue it says its lipron brisk sweetened raspberry I tried the non brisk just lipton raspberry iced tea mix and its not the same If anyone knows weather they add something more to this drink or where I can purchase the lipton BRISK version. Thank you

View more questions Search