Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbel84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 12:34 AM
    Connecting coax cable
    I just got an older (made in 1994) Hitachi model #50EX6K 60" front projector TV and when I connect the main coax cable to the port on the back, I only receive basic channels (ch.3 - ch. 13). When I change the channel to a cable channel, example: ch. 32, the picture is nothing but snow and all you hear is static. Is there any kind of repair device I can buy to set-up cable to my TV?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 01:44 AM
    See pages 11,12, and 23 of attached manual. Basically, the correct AIR/CABLE tuner mode needs to be set through the setup programming.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 55EX7K.pdf (918.5 KB, 620 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVD/VCR to TV with cable but no cable box [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all! I'm trying to help my folks connect their Samsung DVD-V6700 (DVD/VCR combo) player to their Toshiba TV, model number 27AF45. They have cable TV, but no cable box. The coaxial cable is supposed to connect directly to the TV. How do I hook up the DVD/VCR player so both DVDs and VHS tapes...

Flat Coax Cable [ 3 Answers ]

Do they make a FLat RG6 Cable?

Coax cable and TV hookup [ 2 Answers ]

My coax cable to my TV is not working wile it is grounded. If I just touch the cable to the input on the TV it will get the signal, however once I start to screw the cable on I loose the connection. I also get the same problem wile using an adapter to hook two wires together. If I just touch...

Connecting to old cable TV [ 5 Answers ]

We bought our daughter and grandchildren a new DVD/VCR for Christmas. She wanted to replace the old VCR with the newer DVD/VCR. I never thought to check the TV (about 8 years old), thinking it was connected now, so would not be a problem to connect the new. She has digital cable, and it was all...

How do I connect Toshiba VCR/DVD, Directv and TV (coax cable only) [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone assist me with connecting vcr/dvd combo, directv and TV? I have tried everything and I have had no success. The television has a coax cable. I tried connecting the vcr/dvd through the satellite and receive no sound or picture. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search