Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apitts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 09:24 PM
    My drum isn't moving anymore, what should I do?
    If my dryer squeaks and now drum isn't moving anymore, what could be the problem? Should I buy a new dryer or call the repair guy?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2009, 07:21 AM

Could be the Belt need replacing.
    Does it sound like the motor spins?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum [ 2 Answers ]

What is Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum In chemical engineering?

Design of a vapor-liquid separator (or flash drum, or knockout drum) [ 2 Answers ]

A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls to the bottom of the vessel, and is withdrawn. The vapor travels upward at a design velocity which minimizes the entrainment...

Tumble dryer drum not moving [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a white knight sensor dry and the drum has stopped moving and the unit just buzzes when turned on, any ideas why this is? Many thanks

Oil Drum BBQ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Are there any plans available on the net... free of charge? I too am interested in creating an oil drum bbq as well as an oil drum smoker. My impression of a smoker would have it on the vertical with sections cut out of the side. One at the bottom for the fire/smoke and a larger one above to...

Cannot open file anymore after moving them [ 2 Answers ]

I used XP professional at home which has three accounts. Both my spouse and I have the accounts of administration. I downloaded recently several important documents and I can read them at that time. Today I want to classify them and created several folders and move these files and folders...

View more questions Search