Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplystupid Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 07:15 PM
    Puberty (Age 12)
    Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm going through puberty and I have a couple of questions.

1. I have at least 10 or soemthing like that random erections each day, is that normal and how do I cover it up? (Penis is nearly 6 inches.)
    2.My penis is uncut and what age can you get it cut?

DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 07:22 PM

It can be very normal at 12... I know that doesn't necessarily help with the potential embarrassment however. Not sure how you might cover it up though so others aren't aware. Sweatshirts, baggie jeans, etc. perhaps.
    Is there a reason you want to get circumcised? Usually it is done in infancy unless there is a medical or cultural reason to do so later.

Jan 30, 2009, 08:53 PM

There is no reason, I don't want to be but I was just asking :) and I'm wearing baggie jeans now and it didn't help.. and what are sweat shirts?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2009, 01:01 AM

Hi, simplystupid!

Sweatshirts are the long and baggy kind of thick shirts that are usually made of cotton when people do athletic activities. They will almost always have long sleeves.

Wearing long t-shirts and not tucking them in could also be a help.

Thanks!

Jan 31, 2009, 01:36 AM
    :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, simplystupid!

Sweatshirts are the long and baggy kind of thick shirts that are usually made out of cotton when people do athletic activities. They will almost always have long sleeves.

Wearing long t-shirts and not tucking them in could also be a help.

Thanks!

Jan 31, 2009, 01:39 AM

Lol, thanks. And I've tried long t shirts, they do work but at school we have fairly long shirt but I always have to pull out my shirt so it doesn't push the shirt onto the erection.. any ideas how to make it not visible?

Jan 31, 2009, 01:40 AM
    Lol, thanks. And I've tried long t shirts, they do work but at school we have fairly long shirt but I always have to pull out my shirt so it doesn't push the shirt onto the erection.. any ideas how to make it not visible? soz forgot to add the air pushs it.. when we have windy days.
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simplystupid View Post
    Lol, thanks. And Ive tried long t shirts, they do work but at school we have fairly long shirt but i always have to pull out my shirt so it doesn't push the shirt onto the erection.. any ideas how to make it not visible?, soz forgot to add the air pushes it.. when we have windy days.
    If having problems you need to do a few things like masturbate as this relieves the pressure of blood in your penis..

Also get a jock strap and that will hold your penis down..
    Want more info leave a message.
    Fixed your spelling as well..
    jaysonledford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Im 12 with a three inch penis.on hard is this something to worry about or is this normal size because my friend has a 6in penis on soft

Apr 1, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Hi There, Well your penis is normal for your age. Some boys grow quicker than
    Other boys and soon puberty will fill in all the missing growth of your body.

Yes some males will get a bigger penis and some will get a smaller penis but
    What matters the nost is when you are older you can always depend that your
    Penis is working well and able to use it for sexual use.. Don't worry about it for now and wait till you have been through puberty and you might see a surprise in a few years.

Hope that helps.

Apr 1, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm going through puberty and I have a couple of questions.

1. I have at least 10 or something like that random erections each day, is that normal and how do I cover it up? (Penis is nearly 6 inches.)

It is normal to get up to 10 erections per day, puberty is trying to sort its self out
    And erections are one of the thing that will hit you down there until your penis is
    Fully grown. Wear a cup or jock strap if you are embarrassed about it.

As for getting circumcised. WHY. You don't say why you want your foreskin removed. You would have to be at least 16, depending on your countries laws to
    Preform the op without your parents consent..

The foreskin has hundreds of nerve ending and you will lose some feelings when
    Your foreskin is removed. Your glans will dry out and will also crack as no
    Moisture will cover the end of your penis. It is up to you but you will be losing something that was meant to be there on the end of your penis.!.
    Hope that healps.

Apr 1, 2012, 07:24 PM

1. I have at least 10 or something like that random erections each day, is that normal and how do I cover it up? (Penis is nearly 6 inches.)

It is normal to get up to 10 erections per day, puberty is trying to sort its self out
    And erections are one of the thing that will hit you down there until your penis is
    Fully grown. Wear a cup or jock strap if you are embarrassed about it.

As for getting circumcised. WHY. You don't say why you want your foreskin removed. You would have to be at least 16, depending on your countries laws to
    Preform the op without your parents consent..

The foreskin has hundreds of nerve ending and you will lose some feelings when
    Your foreskin is removed. Your glans will dry out and will also crack as no
    Moisture will cover the end of your penis. It is up to you but you will be losing something that was meant to be there on the end of your penis.!.
    Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow puberty [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a 13 year old boy and I am slow in puberty I have some hair around my penis and my voice is still high and no facial hair but my friends are different. Is there a way to speed it up or certain foods with hormons in them I need help.

My puberty [ 6 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and going on 16. Out of my friends I am the least developed and only have a few pubes. This is annoying as I always lie and say I do have a normal amount. I recently shaved them as I heard that pubes grow back quicker and thicker. Is this true? Or can someone help me with this...

Puberty [ 1 Answers ]

As you reach your twenties, does your arm hair, mustache, beard, leg hair, and belly hair condense or is it usually already all there by the time your 19 or 20 years old?

Slow Puberty [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old lad who was a late comer in striking puberty, I think I was around 14 years old when I began which to me and many many others is surprisingly late. Anyway, I'm older now and becoming overall very sensitive because: 1. I look very young, many believe I am 14 and it is...

Puberty [ 4 Answers ]

Once a boy starts growing hair on his chin, does it mean that the boy is finished growing, and if not, how much growth is left?:confused:

View more questions Search