Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leakinleana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2003, 10:35 PM
    Kswasaki 1980, 250cc, help with the carb.
    I have a 1980 250 Kawasaki and whin I shot off the gas to shift is run at that speed (3000rpm) for a second before it drops down. HELP! I've cleand the carb and have 2 other ones and the other ones run a lettle ruff but don't do what this one does. This one is the smooths and would like to stay with this one. Thanks chalrie
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2004, 08:00 AM
    Kswasaki 1980, 250cc, help with the carb.
    I can't answer your question. But I can get you to the right place where someone could answer. I belong to a forum all about dirt motorcycles. Try this link: ;)

http://www.dirtridersinternational.c...sp?FORUM_ID=10

This link takes you right to the section of the forum dealing with engines.

Good luck. Chris ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low carb diet [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I've been preparing to go on a low carb diet;but most of the recipes I find that need a flour are calling for all kinds of nut flours eg;almond etc. I'm ALLERGIC to NUTS! Is there any alternative?Got to get off the refined white flour. Thanks Robin

1980 sci fi movie black masked robots [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump...

1980 Chevy P.you. Tailights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem truck. 1980 Chev pick up with tail light and brake light problems. The truck blows the running lights fuse and when it does work the left brake light and tail light go out if brakes are pressed. Tail lights work alone, brake lights work alone, turn signals work alone....

Need Help with 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury that I am trying to get to get fixed up to pass inspection and drive it. I have everything working except the windshield wipers. The connecting caps on the linkage arm that connects the wiper motor to the blade mechanism had become corroded and eventually tore...

1972 Triumph 250cc Trailblazer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1972 Triumph 250cc Trailblazer. It is in good condition. How much can I expect to sell it for?

View more questions Search