Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baseballfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Minimized web pages are replaced.
    :confused: I am new to this site so if this is a stupid question please be understanding.
    Every time I minimize a web page and go to another web page, the first web
    Page disappears. I cannot ever have more than one web page open at a
    Time. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 7, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Under Tools>Internet Options>Advanced, uncheck "Reuse Windows in Lanching Shortcuts." see if that helps.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2006, 11:31 AM
    If that doesn't help - let us know what internet browser you are using. I am expecting it to be Internet Explorer but it's best to check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced thermostat - now no hear or a/c! [ 10 Answers ]

My 15-yr old thermostat has weird programming quirks that I got tired of so I bought a new one and installed it. I made sure to follow the instructions to the letter and am quite sure that the wiring was correct. However, when I turned the breakers in my main house breaker panel back on neither...

Replaced shower drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just cut a hole in my ceiling and replaced the shower drain. I used a plumber's putty on the top and locked in the washer on the bottom. Should I have used sealant at any spot on the install, or is the putty sufficient? After a day or so, I was able to tighten the nut more; is there...

Web pages [ 3 Answers ]

None of my web pages are opening up properly its loading up so far and then saying done. Even if I hit refresh the page still won't load... any help would be helpful!

Developing ASP.NET web pages [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to learn how to develop ASP.NET web pages using VS.NET 2003. I have IIS 5.1 installed, and have no idea how to get 6.0. Does anyone know if it's possible to set up IIS 5.1 to display .aspx files?

Pps pages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for humor on the web. Does anyone know of a funny pps page Thank you in advance mdomino

View more questions Search