Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 30, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Rap song Jetta/BMW
    Song where a guy is argueing about driving a Jetta or a Bmw? Any ideas? It's a rap/hip hop song
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 31, 2009, 02:09 AM

"Pedal to the Metal" by Kazzer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock code for radio in 95 jetta [ 1 Answers ]

I need the unlock code for a 1995 volkswagen jetta. And am hoping that someone can help me get it without it costing an arm and a leg

02 jetta 2.0 mpg gowing down [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the spark plugs in my jetta and now I get 23 miles to the galloon compared to 27 with the old ones. They are the oem plugs but I didn't check the gap. Would a wrong gap cause that much of a drop in mpg?

1995 VW Jetta -Change alternator [ 1 Answers ]

Attention Mechanics. I NEED HELP CHANGING A ALTERNATOR ON A 1995 JETTA. THE ALTERNATOR IS IS RIGHT UP FRONT. WHAT TOOLS DO I NEED AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT CHANGING this and loosening the alternator belt. Is this an easy job or should I get help from an mechanic Please respond

98 jetta cranks but won't start [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all, Having a bit of trouble with my jetta (2.0L gasoline - 5spd). Great car, but yesterday, I was coming home from work and it quit as I pulled off from a signal light. It will crank, but doesn't start. (bad enough I had to push it out of the #1 lane off to the side of the street in DRESSY...

View more questions Search