Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandraa3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Extreme cold
    Will extreme cold cause your cell phone screen to become blank
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 30, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Yes, it can. Protect your screen — Prolonged exposure to the cold may affect the phone's display screen. Handle your handset with care as the display cover can become brittle when exposed to cold temperatures for long periods. In this case, the liquid crystals within the display will literally start to freeze. The screen may be slow to respond when changing screens, may change tints or shadow lines may appear. The best thing to do is get the phone into a warm place and give it time to catch up to room temperature.

U.S. Cellular Phone Doctors:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

Extreme Fatigue [ 1 Answers ]

School should not make me this tired. But it is. Every weekend, I go to bed extremely early that it feels like school started already. When I get home from school, I am extremely tired. Actually, starting from about Lunch, I begin tired again as if I just woke up. I stood up many times during...

Its gone from one extreme to the other! [ 2 Answers ]

We have a year old kitten, he has been spayed, and after the last trip to the vets, we were told he is fit and well. We have always had a problem with his litter box/training etc. when we got him we were told he was litter trained, we got him when he was 12 weeks old and he settled in well. Long...

Extreme dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am a smoker, have been for almost two years and I am ready to quit. I have tried going cold turkey, but I always start again, after a week or so. I have tried the patch and the gum, to no avail. Every time I smoke a cigarette, I get really dizzy and my body feels like it weighs a ton. I...

Extreme diet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there.. :) I just want to ask is what is the most effective way of losing weight?

View more questions Search