Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meme33bb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 04:07 PM
    My mom is mentaly unstable
    I am 17 and my mother is very unstable, anything will push her over the egde into this rage where she screams at everyone that is around her. And if you say just one wrong thing to her while she is rageing then she focus' all her anger at you. She is a narcotics addict, and when she is coming down or she is out of pills her anger is more ferquent and more severe.

I don't know what to do she keeps getting worse and worse.

PLEASE HELP ME
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Jan 30, 2009, 04:17 PM

First she needs to get off the drugs, but you probably already know that, it is the drugs that are making her the way she is.
    meme33bb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 04:36 PM

Well yes I do know she needs to get off them but anytime anyone talks to her about her addiction she just goes off on them. Plus they are doctor proscribed for a car accident like 5 years ago. She tells everyone that she needs them, but I know that she dosen't need them. Whenn she is around people she limps and moans and acks like she is hurting real bad. But I have watched when she didn't know I was and she dosen't any of that stuff. So what can I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When unduring a huge break-up, what ways can you stay mentaly "healthy"? [ 4 Answers ]

Frizzles foshizzles? I'm pulling an ice cream tub moment right now.

Ceiling fan unstable [ 5 Answers ]

When we moved into our house 13 years ago, there were 3 ceiling fans already installed but we didn't use them. The one in the kitchen definitely shouldn't be there. It one of those on a pole so it's farther from the ceiling, but that puts the lights at about 5'6" off the ground. Can't count how...

Seeing a girl who's unstable [ 2 Answers ]

I'm seeing a girl now who admits she's got problems sharing herself emotionally. She's got a fortress up because her previous relationship years ago ended horribly with the guy cheating on her. She told me she's become extremely independent and doesn't know how to be a really good girlfriend. ...

I think my 81 year old father is mentaly ill [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I am beside myself I know my father is mentally ill because he has the same symptoms as myself but he has never had a eval. He was very abusive to his family when we were younger and now no one except for myself wants to help him. But where to I start how do I get him to get help thanks...

View more questions Search