Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bavaria1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Airlines/Flights from Germany with German speaking flight attendants
    I have lived in the USA for 23 years. This June my 78 year old mother who does not speak any english will be flying from Frankfurt to Chicago to visit me.
    Which Airlines traveling the Frankfurt ( Or Munich ) to Chicago route ( non stop) have flight attendants that speak German and would be able to assist her ?
    I am wondering about Airlines other than Lufthansa obviously .
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 08:00 PM

Most international flights have attendants that speak a few different languages, regardless of where you're coming from.
    I flew to Frankfurt with Lufthansa a few years back and they all spoke German. But, if you want to use another company for price reasons and are worried you can probably call and find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American married to German and living in Germany---FILE JOINTLY? [ 1 Answers ]

I am American, my husband German. For 2007 we lived in Germany and still live here. I had income from January-February from the U.S. and from March-December from Germany. My husband previously worked in the U.S. but not in 2007. For 2006 we filed jointly. We have joint bank (savings/checkings) in...

US Citizen born in Germany--Can she get German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Just a quick question about obtaining a German passport: My wife was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Her father was in the U.S. Army and stationed there at the time. She only has a USA passport. Is it possible for her to get a German passport, since she was born there? Thanks in...

View more questions Search