My physique
    Im 5'4inch.
    I weigh 53-54 kilos.

Bust - 35inch
    Waist -29inch
    Hips - 32inch.

I want a waist at 26inchs.
    How can I achieve that?

I do eat - quite a lot, I just love my food!

I don't have breakfast.
    For lunch weekdays, I have 4 slices for white bread with butter, cheedar cheese, ham and tomatoes i.e - 2 toasties.
    Weekends whatever I find at home, could be a burger, or english breakfast

Dinner - a main meal, usually either - pasta, meats, chicken with potatoes and veg. Large portions mind u.

Why do I have a 29inch waist?? I want a flat tummy, but when I breath out it looks like I'm pregnant :(

Oh and I don't exercise. Bad I know!

How can I achieve this :-
    48 kilos

Bust - 35inch
    Waist 24 - 26inchs
    Hips - 32inchs?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2006, 07:24 AM
    I hope you don't think you're fat!

I wouldn't know what advice to give, because really and truly I would love seek this sort of advice for myself hehe lol
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 7, 2006, 09:10 AM
    You are definitely not fat. I can see that you are doing a few things wrong though.

1. You have to eat breakfast. Eat it as soon as you get up. This will get your metabolism going for the day. If you don't, your body will think you are not going to eat and hangs on to more things than if you just ate breakfast.

2. Four pieces of white bread is way too much for one meal. A person should eat more whole grains. At the very least you should change your bread to brown (even 60% for a start).

3. Exercise can be used to help those hard to get spots. Weight training (not that big bulky stuff) helps to burn fat. The more muscle you have the more fat will be burned even when you are just sitting there. The key: lower weights, more repetitions, so you won't bulk up.

4. You didn't mention this, but you should make sure you are drinking all the water you can. Minimum 8 glasses a day.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
    Star_Girl_123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Sorry to disappoint you, but your goal to lose weight/inches only off your stomach is impossible. It is a scientific fact that you cannot spot-reduce weight from just one area.

And losing 5-6 kilos off your already small frame is way too much. I weigh 54kg and am toned nicely (but not musclely) all over. My stomach is not the tight surfboard it was three years ago in my teens, but it is still nicely flat. This comes from keeping a balanced diet (including 2.5 litres of water a day) and working out (both cardio and weights) 5-6 times a week.

I can guarantee it is what you are eating that is adding cms and bloating your stomach. White bread is nothing more than glue. You need to cut down on bread to start with, and also switch to wholegrains. The burgers, butter, cheese and ham equals a tonne of saturated fat which the body can't break down, meaning it will just stick to you (and us girls always have it pile on our stomach first).

These types of food you are eating must be making you feel SO sluggish also!!

Hope this helps you out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search