Ask
    damber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 09:51 PM
    How much does a 1916 dime worth
    How much is a 1916 us dime
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 01:07 AM

Damber - I do not have enough information:: I need the following :: I need the (MINT MARK OFF THE COIN:: IN 1916 they made ( 2 ) types coins , IT was the change over from the ( BARBER OR LIBERTY HEAD DIME) ( ON THIS COIN SHE FACES TO THE RIGHT< THE BACK has a wreath all way round the outside edge; { the mint mark on this one is on the reverse (BACK SIDE) right under the knot in the wreath, it will either be a { S ] or none ;;
    NOW on the other 1916 dime ( on the front side- IT is the winged liberty head or MERCURY, on this one she is looking to the left:: ON the reverse IN the center it looks like a sub and looks like a old buggy top on it , ON THIS ONE you will find the mint mark on the bottom just to the left of the stem or bottom of the sub, It will be either a "D"<"S"
    OR no mint mark:: I need you to read on how to grade and find the condition of your coin:: GO TO ( http://www.acoin.com/grading.htm) :
    THANKS <HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 04:40 AM

Good job posting the link, F.B.E.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daimler Company v Continental Tyre [1916] 2 AC 307 [ 6 Answers ]

I am having a problem understanding the case and its relation to piercing the corporate veil. Can I get an explanation please Thank u Shannypooh

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Value of 1834 & 1902 dime [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know how much is the value of an 1834 dime & 1902 dime. The 1834 dime has a very tiny chip on its left side. But other than that both dimes are in fine condition.

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Evicting a tenant who hasn't paid a dime [ 4 Answers ]

We allowed someone to occupy a room in our house without paying first or making any deposit with a verbal agreement she'll move when we found a long time tenant. She promised to give the first month rent on the 15th of the first month then to pay each month on the 1st until we rent the house. She...

View more questions Search