Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asthmaboy27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 09:07 PM
    Can you figure out what is up with me?
    So here's my situation: For the past month and a half, I have had a dry, nostop cough, frequent vomiting, dizziness, and migranes. I have seen several doctors since I have gotten this whateveritis. One says that it is a throat infection, another says it is a sinus infection, and another one has suggested the possibility of it being pneumonia. I'm tired of it and I wanted to know if anyone might be able to tell me what exactly this is. Please help if you can.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 02:27 AM

asthmaboy27 ,

Your I D name might give us a clue.
    Do you suffer from ashma?
    You must get your doctor to give you a
    Thorough blood test.
    You might need to have an allergy test.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 02:54 AM

Hi, asthmaboy27!

Yes, you do need to get to a doctor who can see you in person to determine whatever needs to be done. No one here can give you a diagnosis or recommend any sort of treatment.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I figure this out [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys Some of you must have read my post thanks for replying. As you know I'm still torn up about the loss of my baby and my x fiancé. But something very stranged happened yesterday. My x boyfriend before the one I had now... whom I haven't seen in the last 4years - he's mother pitched at...

I can't figure it out [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, for school we have some unproctored tests that we have to take. However, we HAVE to use Explorer, as the site does not work with FF apparently. These are patient-nurse scenario based programs and pop-ups must be turned off. Well, I HAVE turned off my pop-ups, but apparently I still can't...

A 3 d figure ? [ 1 Answers ]

Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?

View more questions Search