Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arsal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 11:27 PM
    What is this Song From Charlie's Angels?
    When (Cameron Diaz) Natalie (Drew Barrymore) Dylan (Lucy Liu) Alex knows that (Sam Rockwell) Eric Knox is a tarater they went to his beach house or beach cave to rescue (Bill Murray) Bosley and to kill Eric Knox and in this scene Eric knox played a song on the Audio Player and start smoking and dancing does anybody know which song does he played?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 7, 2006, 12:22 AM
    Here's a soundtrack listing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305357/soundtrack

Aug 7, 2006, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colbtech
    Ok First of All its from Charlie's Angels 1 and Second its not from its soundtracks cause I have the soundtracks cd.

Aug 7, 2006, 01:14 AM
    Sorry, when I get home I'll watch the film and see if I can figure it out.

Aug 7, 2006, 10:13 PM
    Sorry, when I get home I'll watch the film and see if I can figure it out.
    You Don't Have to sorry Friend.I am so happy to find that you are really helping me out on finding this song thanks man.

Aug 7, 2006, 11:31 PM
    Hi arsal, sorry watched that bit and replayed it a couple of times. I can't figure it out. If it's a mainstream artist I reckon someone like 2pac, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, etc. Good Luck

Aug 7, 2006, 11:40 PM
    hi arsal, sorry watched that bit and replayed it a couple of times. I can't figure it out. If it's a mainstream artist I reckon someone like 2pac, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, etc. Good Luck
    I'll try to find it out thanks anyway.God Bless
    cheechthecheechy Posts: 41, Reputation: -1

Aug 8, 2006, 02:32 AM
    Hey, well I'm not sure of this one but I love the song "barracuda" by the heart.

It briefly appears when lucy liu pretends to be the lecutrer woman, with the whip, and like startles the whole class of nerds, by asking them for suggestions, with sex appeal.

I just lurve the machine gunning chords.

Charlies angels has a heaps good soundtrack! It rocks!!

I recommend getting to imdb or some other movie site and looking for its soundtrack/credits.

To get my song I looked in credits, and BANG! "barracuda".

Good luck mate!

Aug 16, 2006, 11:34 PM
    Well My Friend its not the barracuda and also I have the charlie's angels Soundtrack CD I can't find it.anyways thanks for help.

Aug 17, 2006, 10:25 PM
    Its : Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says I found it on http://answers.yahoo.com come join in.

Aug 18, 2006, 12:22 AM
    Well done, Arsal

I've just come across this http://www.lyricsdirectory.com/porta...gels/index.htm

Which lists all the songs in the film and those that didn't make the Music CD.
    eZeMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 09:23 AM
    I've been trying to find the song also since a few years now!! Last night, it was playing in a restaurant and I literally jumped on the first waiter I saw to ask him. Are you guys ready?

Here it is :

Singer : Marvin Gaye
    Title : Got to give it up

I just bought it on Itunes, it's available for 0.99$.

Enjoy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

City of Angels [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to know who has since the city of angels movie starring nicolas cage and meg ryan? I saw it when it originally came out and was indifferent to it, however I watched the movie before the super bowl and now I can't stop thinking of how great a movie it really was. I believe its one of...

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search