Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Los Mochis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Staying in Europe All Year without breaking the law
    Question:

In regards to the Schengen Law. I am from México and I want to stay in Europe all year round without breaking the law.

What about if I enter Schengen territory, let´s say Spain or France, or whatever. I spend 90 days traveling around Schengen terriotry. The I go and enter England and spend 90 days there or 180 since I get a 6 month turist Visa,

Can I go back to Schengen territory after that? I guess the point is, is this a way to stay in Europe all year round without breaking the law? 90 Days in Schengen then 180 days in England, and then go back to Schengen for 90 days?

Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 29, 2009, 01:51 PM

Read: Schengen Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for a 19 year old girl to LIKE staying at home? [ 11 Answers ]

I had some wild and stupid times between the ages of 13 and 16, finally I'd had enough I was tired and hungry and hurting so I stopped answering the phone, answering the door, or going out and talking to all my old "friends" at all. I see it as a really positive move, before my wild and stupid days...

How does the law stand on breaking an engagement to be married in uk &europe [ 2 Answers ]

How does the u.k. & eu law stand regarding breaking an engagement to be married?

Breaking a One Year Lease in Maine. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching and searching for a 3 bedroom place in/near Bar Harbor Maine for awhile now and most of the places I have spoken to say that they only want a one year lease. I want a 6 month lease since my job in Bar Harbor will only be seasonal just like every store/restaurant down there! ...

Relocating back to Europe ~ how to file taxes next year [ 1 Answers ]

I will be moving back home to Austria in a few weeks and was wondering what the procedure is for me to file taxes next year (I was working until May 06). Can I do this from Europe? Is there any paperwork I need to fill out before I leave the country?

View more questions Search