Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 12:26 PM

I would like to know what type and how many men took place in this study and where did this study take place because I've many guys friends and males in my family and everyone has their own definition for hot.

To be honest most of the guys I know are attracted to females with Beyonce, Jlo body type. They like a leggy, shapely, big butt girs not the thin ones.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    I would like to know what type and how many men took place in this study and where did this study take place because I've many guys friends and males in my family and everyone has their own definition for hot.

To be honest most of the guys I know are attracted to females with Beyonce, Jlo body type. They like a leggy, shapely, big butt girs not the thin ones.
    Beyonce is gorgeous, like Alicia Keys, but J-Lo is trash.

Yes, curvy women with hips; that's my type. Stuff like that, how she dresses and even crow's feet and those lines that extend from the corners of the nostrils to the corners of the mouth I find really, really attractive (I may have posted this before). They're all signs of a woman and not a girl.

Thin girls with damaged hair or bad teeth really turns me off.

There's a theory men like women with big hips because they're more able to birth a child.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 09:32 AM

I would have to say the biggest turn off for me... is probably poor grammar.

Off topic a bit, but just wanted to share that.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 09:42 AM

Kc I agree, bad grammar or horrible spelling just irrates me! If I can't hold a conversation with the person for more than 10 minutes about something meaningful then I am walking away.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    Kc I agree, bad grammer or horrible spelling just irrates me! If I can't hold a conversation with the person for more than 10 minutes about something meaningful then I am walking away.
    I think that most men feel that way. A pretty trinket with no substance gets old fast.

Obviously I'm female (duh) and I have to say that most of the guys I know would rather have an intelligent, fun, motivated, confident women then a gorgeous blonde that can't even tie her own shoes (I'm not saying all blondes are dumb, not at all!).

Correct me if I'm wrong boys! Go on, I double dog dare you! :D
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 10:00 AM

I can't correct you, Alten. I've dated that type of girl before, blonde hair, great body, cheerleader and it got old fast. She thought that the Germans won the Civil War, sure my friends thought she was so hot and I was getting high fives for dating her, I ended it because she lacked the brains that I wanted in a spouse.
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 10:08 AM

The civil war, whatsa? ;)

Wait, I'm German, you mean we didn't win? Sad. :(
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 10:10 AM

I'm German too Alten, sadly we have trouble following through on anything dealing with war. But, on the bright side, we do make some killer beer
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 10:11 AM

Ah yes, German beer, the nectar of the Gods. :)

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 10:15 AM

Sadly, I don't speak much. I have been trying to get my grandmother to teach me but getting her to talk about her time there(she was there during WWII and the Nazi's destroyed her home and ruined a lot of family possessions.

I am however, going to be taking classes with my fiancé as she wants to learn and visit to Germany.
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 10:19 AM

Germany is a beautiful country. I was born in Germany, actually, I'm still a German citizen.

I do speak it, but since my parents died there's no one around to speak it to, so I'm a bit rusty. One week in Germany though and I'm talking like a native. :)

Definitely take her to Germany. When you're there visit Rothenburg ob der Tauber. It's a very beautiful town, lots to see, the architecture is to die for and it just so happens to be where I was born.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 10:21 AM

Ich habe einen Übersetzer, der Deutsch spricht, zählt jenes?
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 10:21 AM

I will surely have to go there, and will come to you for tips on places to see in Germany when we decide to go
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Ich habe einen Übersetzer, der Deutsch spricht, zählt jenes?
    Es zaehlt. Sehr gut Justy. ;) Ich hab kein uebersetzer, und weiss nicht wie ich das umlaut machen kann.
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    I will surely have to go there, and will come to you for tips on places to see in Germany when we decide to go
    I'll make a list. ;)

I'm planning on going in a year or two. I haven't been in 8 years, I miss it and my family there. My kids are almost old enough to really enjoy it. My daughter is in German bilingual, she's doing really well too. Hopefully they'll both pick up some of the language. Kids are like sponges, they just soak it all up! :)

Great, now I'm homesick. :(
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 09:14 AM

Now I have to dye my hair blonde just so men will find me more youthful and child bearing?

UH...

If every woman in this world did that then where is the variety? GEEZ!
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

Feb 11, 2009, 09:37 AM

I think most of us girls have been there. I just don't get it either. Especially since I will not be blonde, skinny, or orange. Sounds like Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane... I just don't find that type of look attractive. Ohhh men. Some never know what they want.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 10:09 AM

Every man has a different idea of what is attractive and what is not. Same with women... you are no different.

Why do women always go for the "pretty" guys who are tall, clean cut, and have every muscle in their body on display?

If I can't walk around with my shirt off, flexing of my 8 pack abs and arms... you want nothing to do with me... :p
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw0713 View Post
    Every man has a different idea of what is attractive and what is not. Same with women...you are no different.

Why do women always go for the "pretty" guys who are tall, clean cut, and have every muscle in their body on display??
    Hey now... we can't help it that we look good :D
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 10:13 AM

LOL! That's right KC. Sometimes its just natural!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think I'm pretty? [ 21 Answers ]

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/gothrockerchick/brittany038.jpg

Hey this is pretty cool [ 5 Answers ]

This pretty cool I just stumbled into this site and see people just ask a question and somebody answers it. Well I guess I'd like to know what you guys see in my future, career, love life. Thanks a lot.

Pretty ugly ? [ 12 Answers ]

I feel so ugly. I don't think anyone likes me. ( boys ) I get boyfriends and every thing ,but it never lasts to long. Am I really that ugly ? Y doesn't anyone like me. I have very good hygene so what's up ? Will I ever have a steady boyfriend ?

Am I still pretty? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my lover for 5 years and one year married, when he met me I was almost 65 lbs thinner than what I am now, although I am 6'2 now I hold my weight very very well, My husband says that I am beautiful and he doesn't want me to change anything about me, I still get worried that...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search