Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbrouthier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 03:19 PM
    Just started looking
    Hey Guys,

I am looking for a skin whitner, but some of the stories are scaring me, I am I guess milk chocolate, and would like to be between asian and hispanic. Any suggestions?
    browntowhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Hi I been using this body bleaching lotion it's a skin depigmenter its all natural I have been using it for 2 days and I can see my skin getting lighter.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 10, 2006, 11:20 PM
    Hellp browntowhite, what are you using?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2006, 03:57 AM
    Personally I bet your beautiful just the way you are but other then the creams I think there is a procedure that can be done but I wouldn't trust it. Just keep trying the cream depigmenters. Good luck.
    browntowhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Hi muna I am using aoqilo seaweed soap and Rare extracts bodybleaching lotion you can find it at www.bodybleach.com
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 17, 2006, 08:06 PM
    "...I am I guess milk chocolate, and would like to be between asian and hispanic. Any suggestions?..."

Reads like I hate myself moment here... there is nothing wrong with a skin that is chocolate... your skin carries a vitamin and mineral the holds back serious winkling... look up dark skin in ASK.COM or GOOGLE... Asian has a hint of yellow in there skin and Latin skin are represented as a color wheel for there are dark chocolate Hispanics and bright peach colored Hispanics... which one your looking for... pigment problems comes with certain risks... skin texture problems... ruff... skin of a snake ruff... Skin Lightening is used for the sole purpose of getting rid of the imperfections such as dark shadows, dark spot, pimples etc... if these are your problems and I missed read you then go to a dermatologist that can answer the issues concerning African skin... by the way what is wrong with North African skin coloring? I looked up a site premium skin lightening suggest the product EUOKO money back if not satisfied 200.00 US dollars... as the doctora about it...
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Sep 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
    To brown to white; I have just started using the rare extracts body bleach and I haven't seen a great difference yet. I have been using it for a week now. I pout it on once in the morning , and once throughout the day. Is this an incorrect way to apply it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well... I started my period. I think? [ 1 Answers ]

I started having a brown didcharge for a while now. Well... for about 13 days now. I don't think I actionaly came on my period just have been have some discharge. I usually stay on my period for about five days and its been thirteen. What could be wrong?

How do I get started? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to get a job as an exterminator or pest control in Pa. Does anyone know what I should do first? I don't have any experience. Thanks

Getting my YZ250F started [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get my 2002 YZ250F started and I think it is because it is flooded. I'm getting gas coming out of a tube connected to the carb and I have so much back pressure (I think) from the carb that gas is leaking out of the gas on/off lever. How do I clear out the carb so that it will start? Do I...

94 civic started now won't... [ 2 Answers ]

Here's a good one... I just replaced head gasket on a 94 civic.. completed job.. jumped in car started her up ran nice real quiet started up on second try.. with car running I got out to look at the engine... noticed oil leaking from under valve cover.. nice... turned off car noticed vavle cover...

View more questions Search