Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diannebelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Cannot get a hold of Insurance Co.
    My son has health insurance that he pays about $250.00 every month. He received a letter stating that his policy was sold to another company. We have tried to contact this company SEVERAL times, only to be put on hold for HOURS!! Now you can't even get anyone, due to "high call volume" which disconnects you automatically.
    Does anyone know who we should contact in New York State to complain about this company. He has had to pay out of pocket for a couple of bill because he has not gotten current cards, and the doctors try to call the company with his insurane number, but have no success in reaching anyone.
    I appreciate any info that anyone has.
    Thank you
    sunny1ib Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2009, 08:01 PM

If you haven't done so already, here's the link:

How To File A Complaint

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Mortgage company wants to hold home owners insurance payment in escow. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a tree damage the roof or my home and cause over $37K in damages. My mortgage company want to hold the payment in escow and issue me the money after I supply receipts. I am current on my payments. Is this legal?

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

View more questions Search