Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viclo13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Is it true?
    Why is it that when I was mexico I could just take and leave the cigarette when I wanted, but when I came here to USA, I started to get addicted, I felt the need for more, do they have some addictive juice or something?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 12:37 AM

Hi, viclo13!

Nicotine is extremely addicting. Was it something different, that might have looked like cigarettes that you were smoking in Mexico, please?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 04:57 PM

Whatever you smoked in Mexico was probably a more natural tobacco.
    Tobacco is N0T addictive, it is the additives that makes you addicted.
    There are some stores in the USA that sell natural tobacco.
    Some brands are Snata Fe, American Spirit and Petra.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could it be true? [ 8 Answers ]

K the first day I day I had my last period was Dec. 9th and it ended the 16th me and my boyfriend had sex on the Dec. 30th and my period is supposed to come today which it kind of did but it's a really light period its almost like spotting which makes me think it is because of the fact after I have...

Hy is this often true? [ 5 Answers ]

In the bible we see that a prophet is not accepted in his home town. What do you thinks is the reason for that? From the New Jerusalem Bible. Matthew 13: 53. When Jesus had finished these parables he left the district; 54. And, coming to his home town, he taught the people in their synagogue...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

I just have one wish. Can it come true? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a person who never asked for much in my life, and I have done my best to take care of my family, and be a good, loving person. I only want to ask for one thing, my ex boyfriend back. Since we ended 3 months ago, the light has gone out and I find little joy. He sometimes emails me or sends...

View more questions Search