Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 9, 2009, 04:01 PM

Leave any boy more than a year older than you alone until you graduate high school. Older boys just prey on younger girls for sex. Seriously.

The best advice for you is not to date until you're a little older like 16 or 17. Just sit back and watch all your friends and other girls at school get screwed over by these older guys. You'll be a lot wiser about your choices in men once your more hip to the game.
    booney101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 05:19 AM
    Well I think that it is if you really like him enough to date him cause I'm 13 and I have a lot of common feelings like you do and I honestly don't think that it is that bad. :D As long as you don't sleep with him cause that's illegal. :( you do what ever you feel is right OK??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 06:20 AM

But the issue will be that often the older person can trick, talk the other into it or use emotional control that a 13 year old is not prepared to handle.

No matter how mature a 13 year old "thinks" they are, they are not that old yet to handle this type of situation
    Natali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 11:44 AM

Of course this boy wants more than only dating so think about
    Mznutmeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Never trust guys till they get older all they like to do, is play mind games with you and convince you to do thing you don't want to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Can a 16-year old girl date a 21-year old guy in GA? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I wanted to know if it was illegal for my boyfriend to be 21 years old. I know that the age of consent in Georgia is 16, but what exactly does that mean... does that mean that me and him are able to date each other?? I've read that the age gap can't be more than 4 years, so...

Is it legal for an 18 year old to date a 15 year old in Oregon? [ 5 Answers ]

So we are just under 3 years difference and my mother with full custody of me is fine with but my dad doesn't know.

Is it illegal for an 18 year old to date a 13 year old? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in a situation which I am stuck in... I like this 18 year old boy, but I'm not sure if it illegal for him to date me... is it illegal in california? And I also want to know what is the age limit in order for it to be illegal... (like an 18 year old dating a 17 or younger) in california ...

Is it legal for a 25 year old and a 16 year old to date in pa [ 59 Answers ]

:confused:is it legal for a 25 year old and a 16 year old to date in pa and if not why

View more questions Search