Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladbugjones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2004, 11:41 AM
    Second Mortgage Loan
    About 3 years ago my mom wanted to refinance her home. Her credit wasn't good enough, so I'm the primary and she co-signed. My mom pays the mortgage payments every month, and has a good pay history.

My problem is now I want to buy a home, and I have my name on my moms mortgage. How likely is it that I will secure another mortgage loan of my own. While my name is on the on the mortgage loan that my mom pays every month.

The refinance mortgage amount is $80,000. I would like to finance a home of my own for $80,000, and I bring home after taxes $2,000.

I hope this is enough information for my question to be answered.

Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Apr 9, 2005, 11:40 PM
    OK
    Should not be problem You just have to show the bank that your mother is making the payment herself and that your not using any of your $2000 a month income to assist her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding my name to a mortgage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi My sister is struggling with her mortgage alone, and as asked me if I would like to go in on the mortgage to cut down her monthly payments. I think this is a investment for me, as it is so difficult to get on the property ladder these days. How do you go about it? Does she have to re...

Getting out of mortgage to move [ 2 Answers ]

My name is john wilt sr, my family and I want to move out of state June 2007 but we still owe on a mortgage trying to find answer to this how do I move and not owe nothing,

Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add my friend to my mortgage loan. How do I do this?

Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

What will my payment be like on a 80/20 interest loan @7%?

Name on Mortgage vs. Name on Title [ 1 Answers ]

We are getting ready to buy a house and because one of us has poor credit, the mortgage will only be in one of our names. In a case like this, is it possible to list both people on the title? Thanks

View more questions Search