Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmmsultana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 11:15 AM
    About fostering
    Hi I just want to know about foster carer. I have some question .if I foster a child then what type of benefit I get.what type of qualities skill I need. My english is not good ,sorry about that. Thank you::
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 09:15 PM
    What state are you from, I recommend taking a course so you can get all of these questions answered! Social Services provide courses to give info and to tell you what fostering is and what you may get from doing it. They pay a monthly sum and it differs from the ages of the children. You need to be able to pass a background check, and you must have a separate bed and or room the child may sleep in. Aside from the little things, a fire extinguisher, a safe place... there are so many things, including a lot of time to take care of these delicate kids;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption or Fostering? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have been with my partner for just over 2 years and we are now getting married. I have a son who is just coming up to 2 years old but he isn't the biological father. He has asked to adopt him but I am unsure of the process that we would have to go through? Would it be better for...

Fostering not adopting [ 36 Answers ]

I am a daycare provider for 3 foster boys, the foster parents that they are living with have been demmed unfit. Notheing horrible happened they just are not OK to do this anymore. Since February I have been watching these boys from 9-6:30 pm. They need to be placed in another home. Their mother...

View more questions Search