Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AGL1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Colonial writing
    What did the colonial writing look like?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 11:24 AM

Colonial America? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...dependence.jpg

I doubt there is a "generic" writing of the Colonial period; similar to different styles of handwriting/cursive today, each person brings their individual personality to their writing style.

But, the Declaration of Independence is a good example.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

Colonial Writing Style [ 2 Answers ]

Two questions: 1) Does anyone know why in colonial America, f's were sometimes subsituted for s's? 2) Why were they only subsituted in some cases and not others? Example: "The Bofton News Letter"

Still no writing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there again, I am still having problems with writing coming up on websites, I have tried restarting the computer, but there is still no writing, and I still have to highlight the writing to be able to read it. Thanks for the suggestion Sarah. Please help :confused:

During colonial times? [ 1 Answers ]

During coloinal times,england viewed its North Amerian colonies as an economic resource that existed for the benefit of the English. This economic theory is called?:confused: A. free enterprise B. a command economy C. mercantilism D. urbanization

How can I link anthro to you.S. Colonial times [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how to link Anthropology to colonial times in America as far as how the study of anthropology has helped in historical findings.

View more questions Search