Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxviii Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 5, 2006, 07:23 PM
    Favorite Email?
    What is your favorite web-based email service and why?

My favorite is Inbox but I am currently using Gmail. I also like Juno/Netzero and Lycos. Fastmail is great too. The new MSN beta is okay.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2006, 10:26 PM
    I say Yahoo rocks.

I have been using them for year, no spam.

I have used Hotmail as well, way too much spam there.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2006, 04:04 AM
    I'm going with GMail. Their mail app is just far superior to any of the others in my mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is your favorite author? [ 53 Answers ]

Who is your favorite author. What kind of books do you like to read. Mine are William W Johnstone and Louis Lamour. Western novels

Favorite old horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite old horror movies from the 60s, 70s, and 80s are... plus I'd like to see if there's a movie someone loves that I haven't seen yet! I like many of the old movies, but I think my favorites are: 1960s: The Innocents, Carnival of Souls 1970s: The Exorcist,...

Favorite vacation [ 16 Answers ]

What was your favorite vacation? Why? Would you go there again? For myself, I'm not sure what was my fav, but I used to live in Hawaii, so it was like being on vacation every weekend. I still enjoy visiting there. The reasons are: the people, the weather, the food, the outdoor lifestyle, the...

Favorite version of Windows [ 9 Answers ]

What's your favorite? A recent poll from Desktop Pipeline Newsletter came up with some interesting results. So I diecided to see what the people here would say. Scott<>

View more questions Search