Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Feb 3, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Dump him, and stop wasting your time.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again -

I agree fully with what talaniman has said in the posts to you.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 01:52 PM

Yep, he is wasting your time. Dump him and move on
    starlitesummer Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 02:14 PM

Well just to let everyone know. I called him this morning and he was in a meeting, so I called him work and asked them for the shop address I "wanted" to surprise him with a pizza delivery for lunch. So I called and the girl he's been cheating on me with picks up the phone and I say "Hi this is (my name) so and so's girlfriend, I know he's in a meeting I just wanted to grab the shop address so I can have a pizza delivered" she says "who?" I say "So and so's GIrlfriend, i just need the shop address so I can get him lunch delivered" She says "Hold on" Hangs up. He calls me and says "Why the f did you call my shop." I said "I just wanted the address to send you pizza for lunch" He said "No you never call my shop you know better, now everyone is giving me for you saying your my girlfriend" I say "But I am your girlfriend and they should know that. and sorry I called your shop I just wanted the address and knew you were in a meeting" he says" Now I look like an because I told everyone we were not together" I'm thinking, well that's your problem not mine. I tell everyone everything, if we're together or not. Doesn't matter no lies. So basically he says unless I again can fix things we're never going to be together or work out. Well I'll tell you all what. I just wanted to let that know she was sleeping with a cheater. And that he will cheat on her like he cheated on me. I'm done with this bull and I will have him punished for frantinization. Since he's not supposed to have sexual relationships with his co-workers.
    Good luck to him he ed up!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 03:35 PM

I'm glad you finally got to see what we could all see.

As far as getting back at him I would suggest you just let it go and get on with your life , you will just end up losing your dignity and believe me you will regret it in the long run.

He'll get what's coming to him without your intervention.

Feb 13, 2009, 08:45 PM

Okay so I was writing an update and my kitten deleted it all I thought she prematurely posted it but it's gone.

Anyway let me start again I hope this is the truth and sounds the same just in case it did post I hate repeating stuff, because it's never said the same twice. It's not that I lie it's that once you've said something it never is said the same again unless its scripted especially when you have a point of view and you are upset.

So to let you all know I am no broke up with the boyfriend. But he wants to stay friends. Well I decided to let this happen because told me he promised me that whether we were together or not he would let me go see his family with him. I love his family so I said I'll let him stay in my life long enough to see his fami

Feb 14, 2009, 01:43 PM

Okay now my kitten did prematurely post this messages o here goes again

I love his family so I said I'll let him stay in my life long enough to see his family because I go into the army. Well he said after we broke up that I had to earn. I told his that was messed up he already promised I could go. He said it was his family I had to earn it. Okay so I love his family so I decide to do what he thinks will prove I earned it. Keep in mind I spok ewith his family and they really want to see me. Okay so I did all these things to earn my right to go. Which isn't really a right at all I mean he promised rirght. Okay so I did these things and he said well I ed up on some of them and I didn't earn it all the way so I couldn't go. He said he was gin gto go with his friend a buddy from his shop whom I know an di like and he probably likes me back since we don't know each other too well. Anyway so I said I was really upset and it was un fair to not let me go because I did earn it there were certain things I could no prevent like a cell phone dying while on the road so icouldn't charge it. Anyway so I told him I did earn it and that he promised I could go and he said no is no and odn't push it our friendship is next. I can't help but love the guy and thought that maybe if we stayed friends maybe a slight maybe in the future we could be an item again. (not holding my breath) well so I said fine if your giong with howe at least I know your not going alone okay so he said that his friend might drive the truck for a stretch because they are driving in snow and towing another vehicle, the truck he drives is in my name, so I said that's fine, he can drive it. Well that day that he told me I couldn't go he called me like 10 times asking me to do this and that for him. I told him I was busy and I couldn't do most of them but one I did do because my name is on the lease to our (or his as he calls it) apartment. Anyway so the to get to my point of this, answer me thing. He called me the night before he left and I was hanging out with a friend and here's how the conversation went

Me - hi
    Ex - hey
    Me - what's up
    Ex - nothing what are you doing
    Me - out to dinner
    Ex - oh with who
    Me - just a friend
    Ex -oh which one
    Me - just a friend does
    Ex - your acting sneaky and weird
    Me - how
    Ex - you just are
    Me - okay well we're eating so let me call you later
    Ex - okay, wow your acting weird
    Me - okay bye
    Ex -bye
    Click

We're not dating we're not anything why does he insist on treating me like this?

Then we're driving home and he calls me

Conversation
    Me - hey what's up
    Ex -not much what are you doing
    Me - driving, you
    Ex- nothing just waiting for you to call
    Me - okay well let me call you when ig et home it's illegal to tlka on the phone and drive
    Ex - well just talk to me now because ei'm about ready to go to bed
    Me - I can't I don't want to get pulled over and get a ticket
    Ex - wow your acting really sneaky if we were dating and you were acting like this I would have broken up with you
    Me - well sorry you feel that way I'm just driving home I don't want to talk too long
    Ex - okay well how long
    Me - few minutes
    Ex okay fine
    Me - okay bye
    Click

So what does this mean he's not wanting to be with me but he treats me like I'm still his girlfriend saying I'm being sneaky and acting weird
    What the hell

We're not together

Okay so icall him later and he's like oh I had such a stressful day and we talked for an hour and he said he would give me some money back because I helped him pay for his internet card, and then I told him th emoney I used to buy him his laptop I was supposed to use to fix my truck, and buy myself a new computer
    And so he said he would help me buy a new computer and he was being so nice. And we were talking about the good times and why there were bad times and he said he didn't care that there were bad times and that we both played head games he said that the reason he didn't want to be with me anymore is because I just didn't care. I told him how do you figure I cared so much I just was battling my own demons, we had stresses, and he said that if I got more self confidence like when we first got together if there was ever a chance he'd want to be together again that would make him say yes. And all this time we're just having a nice conversation. So then the next day he calls me a lot and he said when he gets to vegas he's gion gto call me and he never did. I was supposed to get video of some of his stuff for him for insurance reasons and I got most of it by my storage space was limited and my phone died so I he said I failed at doing that, and then the next morning I got one text from him that said "videos" and I typed back yeah I sent them all too you 3 times. And he said I never got them an di said well I don't know

Then I was hanging with a friend and my friend took my phone when I went to the bathroom and text him and here's what she wrote on my phone

"I know you are with shelley i know you took her and now howe"

Well I didn't want to ruin the friendship because of our financial obligation. An dhe text me back saying not to ever call him again and turned off his phone and so I told him I didn't writ ethat message it was my friend and I yelled a tmy friend for it. So later that night he texts me with apicture of himself at like almost midnight. I'm so confused. I've been doing these exercises with him and they all come out positive saying he still has feelings and cares, but he's so mean sometimes. And I know he's with this other girl, I can just feel it. Otherwise she would never have known how to get to my apartment house. While I was there ei was home and she came over. I called his friend that was supposed to go with him and he said he wasn't with him and I was like well if you talk to my ex tell him I he needs to call because I have a financial question for him (he's almost 3 months late on his truck payment and the truck is under my name on the loan) so I was freaking out because I didn't want a repo on my credit. And it just sucks. I don't know what to do. I have so much financial obligations but I do love him and I don't think it's a healthy situation to be in. but it's hard. What do you all think? Why does he keep treating gme lik ea girlfriend sometimes but then other times not? Why is he all nice on the phone and then it seems th enext time we talk he's a complete jerk like she's there with him or she's filling his head with thoughts about me that are not true. Why. I don't understand. I'm just tired of hurting an di'm tired of being away from him I'm tired of this stupid girl dictating my relationship I'm tired of it.
    LittleEmm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:05 PM

People only accuse you of cheatin if they are.. if you have texts and calls to prove to him that you think he is cheatin and the fact that she came round whe you say she don't know where you live then you need to sit down with him and put him straight.. u should never ever be afraid of a man you sit him down and say if you don't tell me the truth then your out.. if you think he's lyin then leave him.. u can do much better.. 1. no man takes away yourself esteem 2. you should never prove yourself in a sexual way or any other way! Sounds like you can do much better hun! Go with your gut feeling.. hope it all works out for the best I'm sure there is someone out there waiting to treat you with lost of love and respect!
    oldenoughtoknow Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Feb 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleEmm View Post
    People only accuse you of cheatin if they are
    Not true all the time. My I accused my ex of cheating (which she was) and I had not cheated on her!

He sounds like a controlling, manipulative and insecure guy. The less you have to do with this guy the better.
    LittleEmm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:58 PM

No not everyone but some people do and it has happened before.. just do what u think is best for you hun! I think we all know what that is x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search