Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lielechka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2003, 06:14 AM
    No news from my boyfriend from Iraq
    Hello!
    Can somebody help me to found some info about my boyfriend in Iraq. I have no information about him for more than one month from 09 may 2003. He is US citizen, Anatoly Dukhovny , 47 years old, was sent to Iraq(Um-Kasr) from San Diego.

Thanks in advance...
    Lielechka
    venus357 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I hope that you have heard from him since you posted this, as it was a while ago. I will pray that you have and.or will hear from him. God Bless Him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tragic news... [ 45 Answers ]

We just received a call that my husband's brother and sister-in-law were killed in a car crash in Vancouver late this afternoon. They have 2 small children, ages 4 and 6, and I'm not sure if they were in the car or not. We are on our way to Vancouver (booked a flight for early tomorrow morning), as...

Tragic news... [ 23 Answers ]

We just received a call that my husband's brother and sister-in-law were killed in a car crash in Vancouver late this afternoon. They have 2 small children, ages 4 and 6, and I'm not sure if they were in the car or not. We are on our way to Vancouver (booked a flight for early tomorrow morning), as...

I'm a soldier who lost a leg in Iraq. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a soldier who lost a leg in Iraq. I came back home in darkness with so many bandages without anybody noticing us. I have made a vow to myself to reveal the lies of those who stole my life. Here is the truth they are trying to conceal from you As casualties mount in Iraq, so has the...

I'm a soldier who lost a leg in Iraq. [ 6 Answers ]

I came back home in darkness with so many bandages without anybody noticing us. I have made a vow to myself to reveal the lies of those who stole my life. Here is the truth they are trying to conceal from you As casualties mount in Iraq, so has the monetary cost of the war. The military is...

View more questions Search