Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbieduck Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 07:35 PM
    I'm looking for a reggae tune from the 90s
    Don't think anybody will know the name of this reggae tune, or the female artis. I've tried all sort to find it ? Anyway here are all! The lyrics. You think you can walk right in my life thinking of all the thing that you have dune to me baby well I have a big suppris for you I don't love you so please just let me be. Now I have a new man a new love and I don't really need you yes I have a new man a new love and I don't want to see you anymore. There was a time I use to love you with all my hart thinking our love would never fadeaway but ever since the day you went away I found a man who'll love me for more than just a day now I have a new man a new love and I don't really need you yes I have a new love some one to depende on and I don't really need you anymore

Jan 27, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieduck View Post
    don't think anybody will know the name of this reggae tune, or the female artis. iv tried all sort to find it ? anyway here are all! the lyrics. you think you can walk right in my life thinking of all the thing that you have dune to me baby well i have a big suppris for you i don't love you so please just let me be. now i have a new man a new love and i don't really need you yes i have a new man a new love and i don't want to see you anymore. there was a time i use to love you with all my hart thinking our love would never fadeaway but ever sinse the day you went away i found a man who'll love me for more than just a day now i have a new man a new love and i do'nt really need you yes i have a new love some one to depende on and i don't really need you anymore
    mybe late 90s or the year 2000.
    Cassiah Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2009, 10:42 PM

I'm not sure what the song is, but I know there are websites you can go to, and enter the lyrics and they will tell you the name of the song. :)

Jan 28, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Is there ? Please could you give me the name of the sit please!

Jan 28, 2009, 12:17 PM
    I've tried loads of sites with no luck ? What site would you recommend ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reggae song [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching for a reggae song sine '96, at the end of this song goes: "roots, rock, reggae, roots dancehall" and repeats it a few times. I know it is not Bob. Finding the correct song that I am searching for will be rewarded.

Old Reggae! [ 1 Answers ]

I am after a song which I do not know the artist or title of, however I do know a few of the lyrics. I t is a very old reggae song and the few lyrics I know are "number 54 the house with the bamboo door". I love this song very much so and would love to know the artist so I can get it on vinyl. ...

Reggae with Busta [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the name of a song I heard on the radio featurin Busta Rhymes and it was reggae. I heard "Finally the earth's come around" in it. Pleez help:cool:

View more questions Search