Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1guyver2 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Snakebite Piercings
    I'm looking forward to getting snakebite lip piercings within a few days to weeks but I'm scared that they will be crooked :( . It makes me not want them because what if there crooked? Is this inevitable are all snakebite piercings crooked in some sort of way? I'm worried/scared. Help please thanks
    natalie1987 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 03:23 AM

I've never heard of a snakebite piercing could you explain it a bit more please?

Jan 28, 2009, 09:29 AM

Spider bites?snakebites? Its 2 lip piercings. Both on the bottom lip. One on the right side and one on the left side.

Jan 30, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Well thanks for all the answers you were all a big help. I'm getting them today at 6
    MCRLOVER11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 08:39 AM
    WOW I love snakebite there totally AWESOME unfortuantly my mum and dad won't let me get them but I will wetgher they say I can't oe not but they won't cause they use pens to mark on first do you decide were they go, AWESOME PIERCINGS THO :D:D:D:D:D:D<<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are piercings OK? [ 8 Answers ]

I just received my certificate to become a sub... In my class our instructors said any tattoos are allowed (which to me is crazy) but what about piercing?? ... I know of 2 TAs that have nose studs... ... I have a tiny diamond nose stud and a diamond monroe that is flush with my skin... I don't...

Lip Piercings [ 2 Answers ]

In may i got my monroe pierced (upper lip) and now its my birthday on the 17th and my mom said im aloud another lip piercing. Im not sure if i should get the otherside, * i really want it* or my right bottom lip. People say my other side of my monroe wudlook tacky, but i want ittt. but they said...

Piercings [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, OK I have a 4 month old industrial peircing and it has these little bumps on the ends of each hole and I use sea salt and once and a while peroxide, do anyone know what else I can do to make them go away or will they go away in time, cause I know it takes 6 months to a year to heal.

View more questions Search