Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2009, 04:02 PM
    80s cartoon with a flying mechanical turtle thingy
    Does anybody know the title of this cartoon where in the intro or in the end credits there is this blue flying mechanical ship shaped like a turtle or smthing and it is flying in a cave or smthing. I know this isn't much, but I have this image stuck in my head since I was a child and I remember watching this cartoon and likeing it.

Really appreciate for any help.
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 06:42 AM

HaH... found it... the show was called Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea... and the turtle flying space ship is called Tehrig... =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flying bed cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a movie that is a cartoon and was probably made from the 80s to the 90s about a boy and his flying bed that takes him to a far away place where he lands in a swamp and kills a monster for a princess that lives in the castle. If anyone knows the movie please tell me ...

A thingy [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with solving this one.. How do I factor the a^4-b^4? \frac{a^4-b^4}{4a^2+4b^2} : (a+b)

Please Protect Your Children... It Is Not A Thingy.. [ 1 Answers ]

:( I am really new to this site but I just read something that made me nuts. A parent referred to his or her son's penis as a thingy and was quite relieved to find out that "doing wierd things" aka masturbating did not guarantee that the five year old would grow up to be a pervert. My God there is...

View more questions Search