Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needtolighten Posts: 44, Reputation: -2

Jan 27, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Well too many scammers on other sites
    Also I wanted to be true to everyone around here..

I have been using Benzylarb. For over a year now... with absolutely no results whatsoever.

The funny part I stuck loyally to the forum that propagates that product for a very long time.. and had total faith in it meaning I never visited other skin forum sites.

But when I realised the product doesn't work I was so livid I needed to give my piece of mind to all those >EDIT< on the forum there who advertise the product.

The funny part was they dissappeared for months when everyone was eager to know about successful recipes and reappeared in the last two weeks when people who genuinely weren't getting results with it started speaking their minds about how non effective it is.

Since I have been so upset I have made sure to expose those liars on the forum, and today suddenly after private messaging a friend on the forum teling her how I have burnt my face black with 30 per cent benzyl, and cocoa butter lotion with a little alcohol... the next thing I noticed is that they banned me from the forum..

I am extremely shocked at this behaviour and seriously upset because I spend so much money in the last two years which I could rather have used towards my education.

So much so for lightening . I hope to find good information on this forum and really find something effective for myself out here.

Thanks.

P.S I do know that the girl named CELINA is not a genuine one. She is on this as well as the previous forum and reappeared only of late
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jan 28, 2009, 06:48 AM

So sorry to hear your story.hopefully it won't happen to someone else again.normally it's always the best to do extensive research before doing skin lightening of any sort to be sure about the reactions it can cause to your skin and if it contains any kind of dangerous ingredients.welcome to this forum and hopefully you will get some useful information on here but then again,it's better not to take for word what everyone says here.just use good judgement and if possible experiment products yourself and learn the ingredients that can be potentially dangerous to your skin and body when used over a longer period.good luck in your journey
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 28, 2009, 12:30 PM

OMG so sorry to heat about your ordeal :(

Best thing to do just now is concentrate on getting your skin healthy and then begin lightening :)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 04:50 PM

I agree about celina
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2009, 10:19 AM

Tsk tsk. Its sad that because I experienced that also. I wasted 1 year for a product that doesn't give results. Good thing I have discovered a trusted company with affordable and effective whitening products. Worth the time and money.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 02:17 PM

Have you tied to use HQ its cheap and it works or have you also tried using mono

Feb 3, 2009, 02:30 PM
    Well lighterr,

I have tried the Indian version of mono which had darkened me and a small white spot or two which wasn't really noticeable on my face and neck.
    Well I quit that and then got onto benzyl.. .

And today I'm round about my original colour.. still slightly darker.. would love to post ma pics here.. but its misused so much on these forums... you'd never know..

The only ting that has helped me reduce my tan was retin a.. As it clears your tan.. I don't think it lightens you more than your real colour .
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 3, 2009, 02:50 PM

I hope you find the right product for you.. its a shame. I was actually thinking about buying ba... not anymore.. what a waste of time.

Feb 19, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Hey Red... trussme Benzylarbutin is worth no body's time...

The people on the other forum are all ing liars to the core whoever says that E works...

I mean it does nothing for you at all... they talk about how their skin becomes baby skin and eee... lol

There is this CELINA, POCAHONTAS - who shows a picture on her avatar which isn't hers and she was revealed on Facebook... loads of pakistanis( although I know I'm going to create a big uproar for mentioning that ) but seriously a lot of pakistanis who claim it works... somehow it works for no one else..

And the fact is that indians and pakistanis have same skin tones ( except for indians who come from the south are much darker) it doesn't work for indians, english or any other person I have come across over time...

Just the pakistanis... wow... now that's something to observe don't you think so?//

And they talk about how you should be patient... all this time when I used the teee they said it takes time don't worry.. now after more than a year of using the teee they say THAT I AM LYING ABOUT USING IT FOR A YEAR..

That forum DEPIG is a complete FARCE I tell you

Well I learnt from my mistakes... its like a person can never believe till he or she faces it themselves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE will only go some sites,not all. How do I access all sites? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to remove malware from my PC and when it restarted, it will not recognize certain websites. How can I fix this? Thanks, Dave I used Spyware doctor from PC tools. I loaded Firefox and the same thing is occurring. It won't load webpages from Yahoo or wamu and a few other sites. I can go...

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

EMAIL SCAMMERS and reporting them [ 13 Answers ]

As we already know the TSM Group/ is (NOT) this the real deal, although I have to say one of the better scams out there. What I would like to know is to whom and how to I report them and which ones are genuinely proactive and successful in the combat of email scammers from Nigeria, Ivory Coast,...

I have a scammers ip, what next? [ 6 Answers ]

I own an internet business, and I have discovered that someone or some company have been placing bogus, misleading and obcene adverts perpetrating to be ours on forums and advertising websites. Not only has this caused us to loose business but it also gives the impression that I am running an...

View more questions Search