Who sings I might like you better if we slept together
    Who sings I might like you better if we slept together
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 01:35 PM

Romeo Void
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2009, 01:41 PM

A few people, the main band you're probably thinking of is "Vandalism" search YouTube for:

Vandalism never say never

and see if that is the song you're looking for. Could be Romeo Void like Synnen said ^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I slept with my best friend twice and I don't know what to do. [ 13 Answers ]

My best guy friend and I have been very close for year, just as friends. That is until two weeks ago when we got drunk and had sex. Then it happened again the following week. We are part of a close knit group of friends and no one knows, not even my best of friends. I am not sure what to do because...

Slept with Ex. Now what? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. My ex from 5 years ago came down and spent the weekend with me. We really had a good time. I admit, there were those horribly awkward moments, but we survived. We ended up having really amazing, passionate, wow-where-did-the-time-go-sex. Immediately afterward, he looked as if he was about to...

Slept with my ex [ 2 Answers ]

Have been broken up with my ex for a moth but was still in contact just talking. I did have some nc here and there. Saw her on the weekend and was at her place. I was leaving then went back for a second to talk to her, I was talking to her on her bed and was talking about some of the good times and...

View more questions Search