Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltecr09 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2004, 02:29 PM
    Need to fix this
    Need advice on how to get in touch with an old boyfriend from, are you sitting down? almost 20 years ago. I broke up with him and it was a big mistake. I am married now to someone else but I've never stopped thinking of this boyfriend. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel I need to let him know this and to tell him that I realize now that I'd made a big mistake back then and that he was right. At the time I did not even give him a chance to have anything to say in the matter. I actually have his phone number and address and I do not think he is married at this time. I can't rest 'til I at least get to speak with him one more time before either he or I leave this earth, even just as friends, and to tell him I am sorry. If he tells me to buzz off, that is OK too. I need closure of any kind. What is the best way to do this, being that I am married and cannot start a relationship with the ex but still need to fix this whole thing?
    Thanks.
    Scorpio848 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2004, 03:32 PM
    Re: Need to fix this
    I did the same thing 1 year ago. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love, but I just HAD to get in touch with my high school sweetheart and apologize. I screwed him over big time. With his best friend even. I was a horrible teen. Anyway, I have felt bad about it ever since I decided to grow up. Well, I actually found him after some time and was able to give my apologies. He was very nice about the whole thing. He only cussed at me once and then we had a long conversation catching up about the families and what we had been doing over the years. And now, I am so glad we didn't stay together. Although it was nice to talk to him again and unload my own personal guilt, he was high as a kite and apparently had never decided to grow up. So, when you are feeling down about stuff, try to look at it as though, things happen for a reason. There has to be a method to all the madness!!

Scorpio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search