Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 6, 2006, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_flame
    UPDATE!!!
    Well i've told him about how i was feeling,but didnt mention about my friend cancelling the meeting.
    He's not very impressed and that is to be expected as he said to me he was only meeting her and jumping in there to have sex.
    I told him he knew i was feeling insecure,and he could of reassured me and made me feel secure about the whole situation.
    So for now he's backed off..So not sure where from here now.
    But i also realise well if he doesn't comeback then its not meant to be!

** Thank you all for your suggestions and replies**

It only proves that he doesnt love you coz if he does, well, 1st you guys can always talk about it. Basically, that guy is looking for a sexmate not a partner in life...backing off proves it all. If he comes back, look for a greater reason why he's coming back. Don't look for love, it'l come to you.
    kiwi_flame Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 12:05 AM
    NOW... thats scarey but also... maybe he is... I don't know. It's a good point really but we never discussed it.
    So maybe worth while asking him if that was in mind... sex partner or life.. Never asked him ever that but will now..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2006, 04:10 AM
    How long have you been dealing with this guy?

Aug 7, 2006, 04:13 AM
    Since Apr this year...

Aug 8, 2006, 03:29 AM
    Better communication will always solve the issue. Open up! Whatever you have in mind tell him... take the risk of telling him... there's nothing wrong with that. And look into his eyes and listen to him, in the process, you will know his real feelings for you.It's better getting hurt than having regrets...

Aug 8, 2006, 03:32 AM
    Yes very true Luvee... Only one way to solve :) Thanks

Aug 8, 2006, 03:56 AM
    Yes, and start it immediately... so you won't be bothered anymore... coz pretty sure you're having sleepless nights hihihi... goodluck and godbless

Aug 8, 2006, 03:58 AM
    Yes I was and not too bad now as I've aired my concerns to him however I'm just giving him time out and we are discussing tomorrow all areas that need addressing...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend was diagnosed with 'Genital Warts' recently and as a precaution I went to the Doctors (cause you just never know) - she referred me to a clinic to have tests done for STD's. I was screened for everything and they all came back negative which was a huge relief. I had had some...

Concerned about my cat [ 1 Answers ]

I am very concerned about my cat she is for years old.She has always slept with me and stayed in bed except get up eat or drink and go to the bathroom, for about three weeks she won't stay in bed she gets in and out of bed goes from room to room and meows she has been spayed so I know that is not...

Concerned about my dog [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have been highly concerned about my (what we believe is a Chow/Doberman/Shepard) mix. She is 10, going on 11 years old. She is overweight, and has been for awhile. Recently, she has been scratching excessively (what we believe is triggered due to allergies, she does it every year...

Is this normal or should I be concerned? [ 2 Answers ]

I watch this 5 year old boy in the mornings before school. A few months back he told my 3 year old girl to take off her pants and they were going to play doctor. She came in a told me that he had touched her down there. I was very concerned and informed his father and since then he had been talked...

Concerned... [ 1 Answers ]

I recently swtiched from Yasmin birth control to Orthotrycycline. I've been taking them as directed by my dr. I just got switched to a new insurance company and had just now gotton the ability to get the prescriptions filled. So I have not had a pill since Sept. 8th (Weds.) My dr. told me to...

View more questions Search