Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucy gather Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Of course affairs
    Need help...
    Would like to know the outcome of love affairs... my friend is in one and is having a hard time with it, but she is married with children and so is he. How long do affairs of the heart last. Can they last, if they are happy with it. Would they ever end up together. Needing advise from other in the same situation.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 10:53 AM

They end in misery, broken marriages, kids with emotional and trust problems (I mean, it's kind of hard to hide it from your kids after a while that you're meeting "Uncle Bob" in the bedroom every now and then).

They end with trust problems for EVERYONE, regardless how it works out. If they both stay with their spouses, their spouses are going to have a hard time trusting them for a long time. If they break up their marriages to be with each other---well, if he'd cheat on his FIRST wife, what makes her think he wouldn't cheat on HER?

Finally--they're stupid. Either fix your marriage or get out, but don't play this limbo game. You will get caught, and you will be outcast for it.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 11:10 AM

I can't really add anything but simply say Synnen has summed it all up in one post. They are negative all the way around

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has had several affairs [ 8 Answers ]

Im 37 years old and I have been married for 19 years next month on June 18, 2007. My husband had an affair after we had been married for 9 years and we managed to heal from that now another 9 years go by and I find out he is doing it again and with 3 women that I know of. I want to find out the...

My wife's had two affairs now. [ 7 Answers ]

Hoping for some guidance here - hope you can help. My wife and I have been been together 11years and have been married nine years, we have two wonderful children, both work full time. My wife (whom I love with all of my heart) has had two affairs whilst we've been together, the first 5 years...

My wife has had two affairs and I won't let go [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: my wife and I have been married for a little over two years, but during that time we have spent most of the time separated. My wife has drinking problem and she is very depressed and she won't let go of her past and it has caused our marriage to be where it is now. I am a christian and I...

Current affairs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm applying for a military career and need to know for interview purposes the most important current affairs of the past few years and I'm not quite sure on the whole iraq thing, how it started? And afghanistan?

Why do we have affairs with married men? [ 1 Answers ]

Married men are the worst kind of dogs. You must remember that they are cheating on you and are liars from the beginning. Would you want that kind of man for your prince charming? Re-evaluate your situation and don't settle for less. And a married cheater is less. They are plenty of fish in the...

View more questions Search