Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 27, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Thinking of signing up for HomepagesFriends; should I trust it?
    I'm thinking of signing up for a website called HomepagesFriends, at Homepages Friends | Revenue Generating | Search Engine | Online Shopping

They claim that I can get cash just for searching their search engine! It sounds almost unbelievable, getting money for just searching things? It sounds easy enough for me, who spends hours searching Google.

Even though it sounds so easy, that is the kind of mistake people get when they trust "free" and "easy" cash. I don't want to be a victim of that. So, does it really work?

I've done a research on it on Google and some people would say it works, and every once in a while I would run into people that says DON'T try it, it is a SCAM.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't like putting my address on the Internet, just for my own safety. I don't want to trust something and finds out it is completely crackhead.

So, please leave as much advices as you can! Maybe this can be used as future reference to other people who are suspicious... Thanks :D

(I believe I already posted a thread about this, I just couldn't find it in my profile or anywhere!)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by survivorboi View Post
    I'm thinking of signing up for a website called HomepagesFriends, at Homepages Friends | Revenue Generating | Search Engine | Online Shopping

They claim that I can get cash just for searching their search engine! It sounds almost unbelievable, getting money for just searching things? It sounds easy enough for me, who spends hours searching Google.

Even though it sounds so easy, that is the kind of mistake people get when they trust "free" and "easy" cash. I don't want to be a victim of that. So, does it really work?

I've done a research on it on Google and some people would say it works, and every once in a while I would run into people that says DON'T try it, it is a SCAM.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't like putting my address on the Internet, just for my own safety. I don't want to trust something and finds out it is completely crackhead.

So, please leave as much advices as you can! Maybe this can be used as future reference to other people who are suspicious.... Thanks :D

(I believe I already posted a thread about this, I just couldn't find it in my profile or anywhere!)

For starters it says right in the disclaimer that you have to be 18 or over OR have written permission from your parents. Aren't you 14 and do your parents approve?
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Feb 7, 2009, 08:41 PM

I never really asked them yet. I want to make sure it's safe and reliable before I asked them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Signing off Rights [ 9 Answers ]

I want my ex-husband to sign rights off for my children, he hasn't seen them in over a year and hasn't paid a dime, but I have no way to contact him plus I doubt he'd do it willingly. Do I have to have a lawyer, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Signing over right [ 6 Answers ]

So for one to signing over their right a child I will need some to adopt them in the place of the doner? ANd how long of a prosses would this take?

Co-signing [ 7 Answers ]

A friend aked if I would Co-sign for him on a six hundred thousand dollar home because his credit score is below seven hundred. If I did this, what would my legal obligations be. Can I go back a revoke at any time.

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

Signing Off [ 1 Answers ]

I filled out a paper that said I will drop child support if my ex sign's off on our son. The papers state that he will never have contact with me or my son again. He signed it, and I signed it. Will this hold up in court? Is it legal? Thanks, M:confused:

View more questions Search