Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youssra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Construction Claim
    How to write a constructions claim to a subcontractor as I'm representing the Contracto Company , the claim is about Additional Money required by the subcontractor?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2009, 04:05 AM

Hi, youssra!

It would help to have some additional details about this, if you would please provide them.

If you would like to start a draft of such a letter here, then I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

I would suggest leaving out any contact information.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How To Claim Deduction for Rental Property Costs While It's Under Construction [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a property in May of 2006, it took 18 months to fix it up and it was not "placed in service" rented until January of 2008. It is my understanding that I can not claim depreciation for the 18 months where it was unavailable for rent. I believe I can add the cost of the improvements...

Small claim/contra claim [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sirs, My name is Andrey. I would like to ask for your opinion on the situation I faced. Two month ago I was contacted by the company that wanted me to translate the documents from Russian into English (I am certified translator/interpreter. I registered at online translator database;...

Should I claim myself or allow my dad to claim me as a dependent on his taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Almost 22 , I Go To Nursing School And Totally Support Myself. I Did Work In 2007 Up Until June. My Dad Is Wanting To Claim Me As A Dependent, But I Think I Would Be Better Off If I Claim Myself. Should I Claim Myself, Or Should My Dad Claim Me? What Is Better For Me?

Quit Claim or Quick Claim [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between a Quit Claim and a Quick Claim? Also, the last year of my mothers life she was very ill and lived with me, she signed her house over to me . Now I am going to sell it, do I have to pay taxes on the money I receive? I have heard if you are over a certain age you do not...

New Construction [ 8 Answers ]

My mother in-law is building a house in Mexico. I already did the wiring in the house and we have to run the service feeds from the meter 150' away. We have a 200 amp panel and I am going to run it underground on a 2" conduit and are going to use 4/0 aluminum. My question is do I need a breaker @...

View more questions Search