Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 27, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Fnal fantasy 12
    Does anyone know if final fantasy 12 is any good? Just in your opinion
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 09:28 AM

I have played final fantasy 12 before. It was totally awesome and I really liked it. That's the game that I first started playing that got me hooked on final fantasy altogether. It's a great game and if you like playing the other final fantasy games, I recommend that you play final fantasy 12.

Jan 27, 2009, 10:21 AM
    O thank you!! I'm really actually already hooked to the final fantasy series... I got hooked when I got the 9 game... ive also played 7,8,9,and 10

Jan 27, 2009, 10:38 AM

Your welcome. I love final fantasy. Its my favorite game to play besides Mario Cart for the DS.

Jan 28, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Cool... since you like those u should try kingdom hearts 1, 1 1/2, 2 and radiata stories

Jan 28, 2009, 10:17 AM

I love kingdom hearts but I never heard of radiata stories. I will check it out now. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Is my wife's fantasy more than just a fantasy. [ 2 Answers ]

There is a lot to this story, but in the interest of space & time I will try to give you the cliff notes. There "was" a period of time much earlier this year where my wife and I had some intimacy issues in the bedroom. She is 34 and all the sudden became extremely horny, which I interpreted...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

Who else has this Fantasy [ 1 Answers ]

I like to hear about my wife past sexual relationships. It turns me on . Is this normal ?

View more questions Search