Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neville kisia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 02:03 AM
    Landscaping proposal
    I have been requsted to write a proposal to a company we want to offer our landscaping services,how should I go about it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 03:41 AM

Hi, neville kisia!

If you want it to be something that looks really professional, then you'll use some sort of word processing program, like Microsoft Word or Excel. There are others to use, but either of those two will normally do in most instances.

If this is concerning a proposal to do work, then it would help to know some of the additional specifics concerning what they are wanting you to do. There can be a lot of variables when it comes to doing things with landscaping.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can My Deposit be deducted for landscaping? [ 2 Answers ]

We are all set to leave. My landlord calls me and tells me that they are going to deduct the cost to buy straw and for other landscaping purposes from my security deposit.. Keep in mind, I have kept the grass cut and the yard in nice condition, but I was never told that I had to anything other...

Overgrown Property Line Landscaping [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbor and I have a friendly disagreement currently going on about his overgrown trees and shrubs along our adjoining property line. In several places, branches and other growth has come through or over the fence, preventing me from mowing my lawn up to the fence. He has told me in the past...

Need landscaping software [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find a good landscaping software, one that comes with flowers, shrubs, trees, yard features etc that can be inserted onto a digital photo. Any recommendations? Any freeware out there that can do this? Thanks!:)

Need guidance on first landscaping project. [ 2 Answers ]

So I want to spruce up the back yard and I am having problems in deciding what type of plants to go with. I have a small back yard and I wanted some smaller plants preferably at least one which is very fragrant. I would like some semi exotic looking yet easy to care for since I can be a little...

How to keep my 5 yr old lab out of the new landscaping [ 3 Answers ]

We recently put in some new landscaping in the backyard. Before the landscaping was put in my dog would always dig a hole next to the house and lay in it. Well, we now have new landscaping in this area and he is still getting into it. Thought this might be a problem so I've placed some items to...

View more questions Search