Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webweb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 12:58 AM
    Dependent visa
    What happen to a dependent visa holder when his spouse who is theprincipal dies?can he stay in the country(uk) till his visa expires
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 10:48 AM

Dependent visa will be automatically terminated when spouse dies or divorce is final.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im a student in Uk and I want to bring my husband to uk on a dependent visa... Please let me know the documents which is needed and the process... I am eagerly waiting fir your replies. Thanks & Regards Nithya {Moved to Visas & Passports-the Introductions forum is not for...

Dependent Visa [ 2 Answers ]

What is the procedure for the dependent visas for the wife who's husband is in u.k. on student visas?

Can my wife apply for a visa different from the Dependent visa she got? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm French, I married a girl from west Africa and I brought her to the UK.We have been together for 2years. But now I can't support her anymore. She aborted twice; she refused to give me a child because she said she is not ready. She's always insulting me comparing her exes to me.I stop the...

Dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Is true that the dependent should be in the notice of action so I can get a visa for them. I am an h2b visa and this is my 3rd contract already

View more questions Search