Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Originally posted by lexi_312

Hello, I see you said you would write songs for a bunch of people, I was wondering if you could write one for me? It would be like a country love song?
    Hi, lexi_312!

Yes, I can do that! However, how I do that on this site is to help people to learn how to write songs for themselves. What I do on this site is free for people. Outside of this site, it's part of what I do for a living.

If interested in learning how to do that and to have a short song for yourself, please start a question about it in the Writing forum topic area.

Thanks!
    Stepdancer21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Hi I was wondering if you could write me a song! I am a girl and I want it to be about teenage love. You see I really like this boy and have since I was young. The thing is I do not think he likes me that way. I just know he is Mr Right... What do I do? Could you write me a song please. I am a singer with a highwer range!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepdancer21 View Post
    Hi I was wondering if you could write me a song! I am a girl and I want it to be about teenage love. You see I really like this boy and have since I was young. the thing is I do not think he likes me that way. I just know he is Mr Right... What do I do? Could you write me a song please. I am a singer with a highwer range!
    Hi, Stepdancer21!

If you start a new thread and put it in the Writing forum topic area, I can help you to write a song. This is the thread of someone else. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads since this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

Thanks!
    Stepdancer21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 04:27 AM
    Comment on Clough's post
    I started a new thread called Please write me a song. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    jaszyPooh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Hey,my name is jasmine jackson and I'm 13 years old I was wondering would some one write me like two or three songs I've been singing since I was 3 years old and I was wndering could you guys write them for free bacause since I'm in school and I don't have the money so pleaseeeeeee... someone write them for me
    hannahnana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Kayle beiber?

Dec 11, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Comment on jaszyPooh's post
    Hi you are 13 I'm 10 and I want to write a song but I need a partner :)

Dec 11, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Ahhh Help me write a song I'm so lost on this :( HELPPPPP :)

Dec 11, 2010, 11:12 AM
    Who wrote this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a meaningful and wonderful song [ 3 Answers ]

I need your help guys! Please give me some tips or suggestions on how to write a beautiful song... Thanks for your time... I'll appreciate it very much...

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

I want to write on something [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an article and I have no idea of what to write about. I have written about global fuel crisis before and it was commended. Please can someone give me an idea. I want to write about something many people can relate to.

How to write up a bid [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to know the best & correct(legal) way to write up a bid for a painting job that I was bidding on.

I know not what to write here [ 1 Answers ]

I guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort OK that is out of the way. Now on to the question I listen and I am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already...

View more questions Search