Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oscar Romero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Warmer or colder?
    Is a coast warmer or colder than a coral reef?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 10:22 PM

Oscar The test question here are basically ignored because we want you to learn so you can share it with others
    Sorry Oscar Just trying to save you some time here:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Make an Enclosed Balcony Warmer in Winter, using Plastic Sheets? [ 8 Answers ]

We live in Quebec, Canada. The winters here are cold. My Parents have a wood balcony and enclosed it by using recycled large windows. There is an aluminum door and metal stairs attached and leading onto the back lawn. They want to find a way to make it warmer, as there is an outdoor cat who...

Block warmer [ 1 Answers ]

1989 ford f350 7.3 where is block warmer

Colder the temp.. . the more I have to reset the heater. [ 1 Answers ]

Here's our problem. Our heater is problematic. We have a gas pack and the AC side of it works fantastic - no problems there at all. Then the winter comes. As the weather gets colder the heater cuts off more often. We've been told we may need a new motherboard but don't have the $ to buy it...

Colder Plugs? [ 1 Answers ]

I was searching the net for something I can't remember and came across this Civic faq on 92-95 civics by txgreasemonkey. It stated that engine knock on a 93 civic dx was solved by using a plug 2 steps colder ...

Want warmer air from vents [ 3 Answers ]

I have a furnace in the west end of my basement with an upstairs bedroom in the east end of the house. By the time the warm air gets to the bedroom, it has cooled off. 1. Is there a warmer setting on the furnace? 2. Would it be beneficial to insulate the ductwork in the basement? Any...

View more questions Search