Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoranmilena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 08:22 PM
    How to find office cleaning contracts?
    How can I find office cleaning contracts?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 10:32 PM

Hi, zoranmilena!

If you're meaning to go into the commercial cleaning business yourself, you can cold-call (walk-in) to businesses to offer your services; write information letters about your services to businesses and advertise what you can do in the Yellow Pages of the phone book, in other types of print media and on the Internet.

If you would like to know how to advertise for free and the most effectively, what you can do via using the Internet, please let me know.

Thanks!
    CCISWW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 03:31 PM
    I would llike info on how to advertise for free on the web
    dmitchum0001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 09:07 PM
    I am starting my own commercial cleaning business as well, could you tell me how to advertise free on the web? [Personal email address removed to protect privacy.] Thank you very much.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 01:35 AM
    Hi, CCISWW and dmitchum0001!

This thread is now old and archived. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads. Plus, it's the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

I can help both of you. But, that would need to be on two, separate threads. I can move your posts from here to new threads. Or, you can start new ones yourself.

If you would like for me to move them, please let me know how you would like for them to be titled.

Once I hear from hopefully, both of you, I'll need to be closing this thread because it's now so old, archived and is attracting piggybacked questions.

dmitchum0001, I needed to remove your email address from your post. I would hate to see you get spammed because it was visible here. Plus, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2010, 01:04 AM
    Old and archived thread that is now attracting advertising.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

New to Office Cleaning how to get contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I recently took over a small office cleaning business from my uncle. He has some clients, machines and is insured. I manage porters and other grounds crew at a hospital and really have no knowledge in the office cleaning business. My question is how do I get new contracts, and what are the...

How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways? ...

Cleaning contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

View more questions Search