Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dancer Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Lincoln daul automatic temperature control
    Hi,
    I have 2003 lincoln town car. In order to cool the car I need to manually turn the A/C botton on. If I turn the auto button on only I am getting warm air through the vents. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
    Thanks,
    Harry

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1990's Lincoln Weldanpower 225 [ 16 Answers ]

I'm about to purchase a used Weldanpower 225. It was the model prior to the Lincoln Ranger 8 and is powered by a single cylinder 16 hp Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. Does anyone know anything about this particular model welder... the goods... the bads... etc. Should I buy it or shy away...

Lincoln Weldanpower 225 [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Lincoln Weldanpower 225 and the current transformer is bad. I would like to purchase another one with a bad motor that I could use for parts. If anyone knows of one. Thanks

Temperature control/thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

Our new home of approximately 2000 sq. ft. has two heating sources, a heat pump for the upstairs and a gas furnace for the first floor. We do not have a basement. The stairway is open to a second floor loft with two bedrooms and a bath enclosed. I have set back thermostats on both heaters. I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.