Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fubar302 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Meant to be, or wasting my time
    Lets see, I have been dating this woman for about 6 months now, but she recently went back to her home town which I knew was going to from the start, but before she left she said we will be togethere. I fear long distance relationships and I knew what I was getting into from the start, we both miss each other very much but now that she is there I found out her family wants her to stay and they are pressuring her bad. I know for a fact she is not happy there. Now I am wondering cause things are def changing, from day to day, one day its she can't wait to be back in my arms the next its she hates what she is doing to me and wishes I could find someone who could make her happy. Her friends told me she does not want to lose me but wants me happy. All I know is I hate being more then 3 feet from this girl. What do I do what do I say. And yes her family means the world to her even though they treat her like crap which is why she moved away to start.
    Aphrodite77 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 07:41 PM
    It's simple.. it's either she moves back or you move where she is... the problem is this.. will the sacrifice you make be worth it?. only you can answer that question... however.. if your so crazy about her and you decide to make sacrfifices to be with her... u have to make sure that you never grudge on her for doing this to you no matter how hard it is.. because the decision was yours.. or vice versa.. and if you ask me.. I think love is the only thing that matters.. within certain limits of course... so go.. love :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wasting my time? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, like time no speak. All right as some of you probably forgot, I had a girlfriend for a year, who at the end of that hell-ridden relationship, got me arrested. But I'm not getting into that right now, completely different subject. But I've had no contact with this girl for over 6 months...

Am I wasting my time? [ 9 Answers ]

Well, it goes... I know this guy from back when I was in HS... we didn't talk though I just knew who he was... recently went to a party with a friend and saw him there but I didn't think much of it. Then, I found him online and he send me a message telling me he had seen me at the party... he...

Am I Wasting my time? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been with my partner off and on for about 2 yrs now. When I 1st meet him he was in a relationship that had turned sour, about 2 months later we started dating, but he forgot to inform me he was still with the mother of his child, he went back and forth from myself and his ex for about a yr,...

Am I wasting my time with him or wasting my time wondering? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello- Just call me dazed and confused! I 28 and have been in about a 6 month relationship. We've never really expressed that we love each other, which kind of bugs me but then again I don't want to put a time limit on things either. When asked if "this is the one?" I don't get that "gut...

Wasting my time? [ 4 Answers ]

Wow! Where to begin? So there is this girl, we've been friends for over 2 years now. For the first year we wasn't the best of friends, but this year that has changed. We are best friends and we are really close. :) I've liked this girl since I first got to know her last year, but I'm the kind of...

View more questions Search