Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohlookitsnicole Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Light blond to brass blond
    I have really blond hair. Almost white. I originally have light brown hair and when I dyed it blond it turned orange, I want to go to a dark blond almost brassy blond. Will my hair turn orange again? I don't think it will but I just want to make sure. I don't have any money right now to go to a salon so I was going to do it at home.

This is what my hair looks like now (actually me)

This is what I would like it too look like
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 05:27 PM

Leave it like that, you are lucky to have nice hair.

Jan 26, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Awe thank you, thankfully my hair isn't fryed. I use "super blonde" and I used it a good three times when I first dyed my hair light blond. I just think it's time for a change and my roots are darker and I'm afraid of bleaching my hair again, my hair is really thin. Plus I don't think my eyebrows match hahahah!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 05:49 PM

My eyebrows are very fair, especially show up when tanned, so have to be careful using eyebrow pencil. I have long hair in front so no one really ever notice my eyebrows.

Just don't get to over-processing your hair, especially if very fine. I find using the hair thickening shampoos work well for me... Pantene Pro V extra body. Works well and does everything it says it does. I like the extra body for fine hair.

Just done over process, okay

Jan 26, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Yeah my eyebrows used to be a lot lighter, you can't see them in this picture, but they are darker. And my roots are almost dark brown, Which is why I want to go darker. And using a darker color will lessen the bleach content so it won't damage my hair. I use shampoo for fine hair. I don't know much about shampoos but I will try the Pantene stuff and see how that works. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

Light blond to brass blond [ 1 Answers ]

I have really blond hair. Almost white. I originally have light brown hair and when I dyed it blond it turned orange, I want to go to a dark blond almost brassy blond. Will my hair turn orange again? I don't think it will but I just want to make sure. I don't have any money right now to go to a...

Orange blond to blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I bleached the red hair to medum blond (8.0) but still after 3 wash got abit orange in it what colors should I mix to cancel the orange and lost longer

Red head gone blond [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural red hair and I tried to dye it light brown with blond and I now hate it. The blond is almost orange and it just looks really bad. I paid a lot for it and can't afford to go back to a solon to fix it what can I do at home to pull the orange out of the blond and go brown or back to my...

View more questions Search