Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredypants Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Cleaning records
    What is a good and cheap way of cleaning records, please don't post links to cleaning machines, I would just like advice on what products and techniques to use

Many thanks,
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 03:33 PM

I don't think anyone here would be dumb enough to post links to cleaning machines for records !

I come from the days of 78 and 45s. I use to use a cloth to dust, making sure no fingerprints get on the record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning a self cleaning oven [ 3 Answers ]

I have a self cleaning oven that is over 9 years old and I have never cleaned it. I'm afraid that if I try to clean it now that it will either smoke so much that my smoke alarm will go off or the oven might even start on fire. Am I better off just buying a new stove or should I try to clean it...

Financial Records [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been trying to find answers to the following questions for quite some time. My husband had an electrical contracting business from 1986 to 1989 in Ontario. He eventually sold the business, and the new owner filed for bankruptcy within the year. My husband owed money to Revenue Canada...

Dog vacines records [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like to give my dog his shots myself. Is there a vacine card I can record this information on.

Is it possible for me to get the records [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago someone called 911 because of the door being ajar. The question is do police keep this records and if so can you tell me how to get it. Or can the lawyer get the report?

View more questions Search