Ask
    angie26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Manage a transportation company
    How to manage a transportation company
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Start by working in the office and dock, get some years of experience, get a BS degree in management or transportation and work your way up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I manage my stress? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having uncontrollable stress and anxiety! I have have vasovagal syncope, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts. I have stopped taking all of my medications Seasonal Birth control, Toporol XL, and Norpace. I have been off them for a month now. Were going to be trying to have a child soon, this is the...

How can you manage to pick the right course for you? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit confused :confused: , at first I want to be in the military but then lately watching the news the military is not really good, am planning to be in the Air Force but I don't know I haven't made up my mind yet, or maybe a nurse but I don't really want it because it's the most common...

How can I manage this [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ganna straight forword.. I love my wife so much and I'm crazy about her although I had so many relationships before I met my wife but still she is so special as she is now.. and accourding to she keeps saying that she loves me too very mush.. but with a way I cannt see her love comparing with...

Does the shareholder have right to disturb the director to manage the company? [ 3 Answers ]

Does the shareholder have right to disturb the director to manage the company? Can the Shareholder disemploy the director simply?

How would you manage? [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a guy who loves women & is very flirtatious. We have been together for a few months & he says he will try to improve because he does really like me, but it will take time. I am a pretty jeolious person & am quite insecure so I don't react well when I see him touching & flirting with...

View more questions Search