Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mb680 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 11:26 AM
    Classic Movie
    Hello, I seen a movie on amc a few years ago about a group pf men, pulling a big boat (ark) across land. It was rainy/snowy very muddy. The ark or boat got stuck & then they were attacted. At the end they gave up one by one & left the (ark) or big boat in the mud & all started to make the long journey back home. Thanks so much for your help
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 12:36 PM

Pretty sure you're thinking of Man in the Wilderness from 1971 with Richard Harris. Great movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem 90 Classic [ 5 Answers ]

For the last month or so my two year old Rheem 90 Classic model #RCGA-36A2GG21XI condensing furnace keeps cycling on for a minute, the flame lights up, the fan comes on and then it turns off. A minute later the same thing happens for about 5 times. Then all of a sudden it works fine. A couple of...

Classic 80s sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is this movie I used to watch as a kid and it starts as these kids are in a basement and a little white ball crashes through there basement window and eventually the ball starts eating all there food in the house and that's all I can remember. Someone please help me figure this out thanks

Classic SciFI Movie Title [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movies that I watched with my brother 10 years ago, it was a SciFi movie about a town where people are growing old quickly and losing teeth and stuff.. a guy investigates it and finds out that a spaceship was buried in a the town's cemetery for hundreds of years and it's aliens are...

View more questions Search